Ebooks zu bekommen Branded Interactions: Lebendige Markenerlebnisse fr eine neue Zeit

 

Branded Interactions: Lebendige Markenerlebnisse fr eine neue Zeit

Branded Interaction Design (BIxD) die markengerechte Gestaltung interaktiver Anwendungen geht weit ber die visuelle Gestaltung hinaus. Die Anzahl digitaler Marken-Kontaktpunkte wchst rasant. Sie kohrent im Sinne der Marke zu entwickeln und zu orchestrieren stellt Unternehmen und Agenturen vor neue Herausforderungen. Katja Wenger und Marco Spies begleiten mit ihrer Agentur namhafte Unternehmen in der digitalen Transformation. Sie wissen wie man Marken im digitalen Raum glaubwrdig erlebbar macht und wie man digitale Produkte und Services im Sinne der Marke plant und gestaltet. Sie kennen die Unternehmensseite aus eigenen Start-up-Erfahrungen und geben dieses Wissen weiter. Profund und praxisnah. Strukturiert und verstndlich.Dieses Buch bringt Ihnen:- Planungssicherheit: Sie kennen die Phasen des BIxD-Prozesses wissen worauf es in den verschiedenen Phasen ankommt und knnen komplexe Projekte souvern und strukturiert umsetzen.- Handwerkszeug: Sie werden gerne auf die praxiserprobten Tipps und Tools bauen auf Grafiken und Checklisten zurckgreifen und sie in Ihren Projekten kleinen oder groen nutzbringend einsetzen.- Struktur: Sie erfahren worauf es in der Vielzahl mglicher Touchpoints ankommt worin die jeweiligen Chancen und Risiken liegen und was es in Konzeption und Gestaltung zu beachten gilt.- Agilitt: Sie erkennen wie konomie und IT Gesellschaft und Design heute interagieren und weshalb flexible Strukturen belastbarer sind als starre.- Start-up-Kultur: Sie lassen sich anstecken vom Mindset einer neuen Zeit das dieses Buch durchzieht wie ein roter Faden.Dieses Buch sollte eine berarbeitung des Erfolgstitels werden. Es wurde ein neues Buch. Fr eine neue Zeit. Fr Ihren Erfolg in dieser Zeit.

3874399079


The key to successfully starting any issue is a fine issue plan. In his ebook, Branded Interactions: Lebendige Markenerlebnisse fr eine neue Zeit, Mike Elia walks you through the issue scheme process step-by-step: from addition the evidence youll use to construct your scheme to delivering your scheme to credited investors.


His record provides the basic information you obsession to write a issue plan. But its real focus is revealing how to communicate your scheme to investors and persuade them that your issue is their best investment choice.


When I first opened issue scheme Secrets Revealed, my heart sank. You see, I had promised Mike I would entre his record unconditionally in the past writing a review. And issue scheme Secrets Revealed is no unnamed ebook past one sentence paragraphs, large fonts and hefty margins. Its crammed full of information!


But as I began to read, I was pleasantly surprised. Mikes writing style is fascinating and practical, and his explanations simplify difficult concepts. Throughout the book, I felt as even if a friend was sitting past me upon the assist porch, matter-of-factly explaining exactly how to pull off something. Its the nice of simple practicality that you can attain solitary past you adequately comprehend a subject.


Mikes sure pact of issue planning concepts results from experience spanning more than 20 years. Mike helps issue owners buy, sell and finance their businesses. He has overseen manufacturing and sales locations in more than nine countries. He is a CPA, holds a Masters in issue Administration, and has served as Chief Financial officer of two publicly held companies.


Business scheme Secrets Revealed starts past tips for collecting and organizing the information youll need. From the beginning, Mike concentrates upon overcoming your biggest single challengebridging the buccaneer confidence gap. In the chapter Show Me the Numbers, Mike provides some of the clearest explanations of issue financial statements that Ive ever entre If concepts past stockholders equity or statements of cash flow create your eyes glaze over, after that your salvation has arrived.


Later chapters of issue scheme Secrets Revealed in reality direct upon Mikes pact to assist you communicate your issue scheme effectively. There are fixed idea instructions upon writing your issue plan, including how to acquire your scheme opened and read, and how to avoid nine common writing mistakes. He explains how choosing the right design can create your issue scheme easier to read. Mike wraps things happening by telling you how to prepare for vital face-to-face epoch past investors, including developing a 60-second, to-the-point, verbal showground for your business. Tips upon finding investors and a resources section fixed idea the book.


I must put up with that several epoch as I was reading, I would question myself, Do I in reality obsession this much issue plan? This is not a fill-in-the-blanks-and-print-it-out issue scheme solution. But after that I realizedif Im supreme virtually succeeding, after that I pull off obsession to know as much as attainable virtually my issue happening front. in the past Ive started spending money. in the past I put myself upon the pedigree out in the market.


By the way, I did create it through the whole book. And I confirmed that Mike delivers what he promises upon the title page: he teaches you how to speedily build up evidence, construct a fighting for your business, and write a readable scheme that attracts investors and makes your issue the most tempting investment choice. Even if you already own new issue planning resources, I terribly suggest issue scheme Secrets Revealed